The North Carolina Blackberry Festival of 2017 brought more than 25,000 into Downtown Lenoir, North Carolina.
We are looking forward to an even bigger and better festival in 2018. With an added day to the main festival, vendors will fill the streets for both Friday and Saturday of our Blackberry weekend.
The 2018 festival is July 13 & 14 with An Evening of Everything Blackberry on July 12th and other blackberry related events happening all weekend.
We can’t wait to see you in July!
FULL SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
THURSDAY, JULY 12TH, 2018 – “AN EVENING OF EVERYTHING BLACKBERRY”
- 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm | A ticketed event on Main St. in Lenoir featuring blackberry infused cuisine, drinks, music and dancing.
FRIDAY, JULY 13TH, 2018 – “THE BLACKBERRY JAM”
- 5:00 p.m. – Vendors open for shopping
- 5:00 p.m. – Blackberry Beer Garden open*
- 5:00 p.m. – Registration for The Blackberry Pageant begins
- 6:00 p.m. – The Blackberry Pageant
- 7:00 p.m. – Blackberry Recipe Contest
- 7:45 p.m. – The Blackberry Singer-Songwriter Competition
- 8:30 p.m. – The Blackberry GLOW Run
SATURDAY, JULY 14TH, 2018 “NC BLACKBERRY FESTIVAL”
BLACKBERRIES WILL BE FOR SALE IN THE STREET BETWEEN ST. JAMES EPISCOPAL CHURCH AND SUNTRUST BANK STARTING AT 10 AM UNTIL THEY ARE GONE! SEE THE MAP!
VENDORS, FOOD, MUSIC, CHILDREN’S ACTIVITIES AND BLACKBERRIES FOR SALE ALL DAY!
- 9:00 a.m. – Vendors open for shopping
- 10:00 a.m. – Beer Garden and Food Trucks*
- 10:00 a.m. – Live Music by Rooted
- 11:00 a.m. – Live Music by Melissa Reaves
- 12:00 p.m. – Blackberry Eating Contest
- 12:30 p.m. – Presentation of Colors, The National Anthem, Introductions
- 12:45 p.m. – Colossal Blackberry Cobbler Parade
- 1:00 p.m. – World’s Largest Patchwork of Blackberry Cobbler
- 1:00 p.m. – Live Music by Shelby Rae Moore
- 2:00 p.m. – Live Music by King Bees
- 3:00 p.m. – Live Music by Bob Sinclair and the Big Deals
- 4:00 p.m. – Singer-Songwriter Contestant Winner
BLACKBERRY BITES, BREWS, AND BLUES
- 5:00 p.m. – Vendors, Local Breweries, and Food Trucks
- 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. – Internationally known Sandra Hall, “Empress of the Blues,” and the King Bees
*If you plan to participate in the Black”Beer”y & Wine Garden, you MUST present YOUR valid ID and be 21 years or older in order to receive a wristband. Each individual MUST be wearing a wristband in order to purchase or be served an alcoholic beverage. If you do not have a valid ID, you will NOT be issued a wristband. REMEMBER TO BRING YOUR ID’S WITH YOU!