We’re excited to announce that the Caldwell County Farmers Market will be reopening in Downtown Lenoir for the 2021 season!
Beginning in May 1, 2021 the Caldwell County Farmers Market will be located at 902 Harper Avenue, Lenoir, NC behind the County Office building.
The Caldwell County Farmers Market began in 1979 and is the longest running market in the area. The CCFM is a producer only market.
The market hours are 7:00 am – 2:00 pm every Saturday through December.
Learn more about the market here: https://www.appalachiangrown.org/listing/show/70-caldwell-county-farmers-market
View the new location on Google Maps by clicking the photo below:
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the Caldwell County Farmers Market asks that customers shop responsibly by following CDC guidelines for social distancing.
- If you are feeling sick, please stay home.
- Please designate a single shopper for your family. Do not bring large groups to shop.
- Please wear a face mask to protect those more vulnerable.
- Please only touch items that you intend to purchase.
- Please review the following information from the NC State Extension Office.
- You can find more information for NC farmers market guidelines and recommendations online at go.ncsu.edu/covid-19