HOP IN YOUR DELOREAN BECAUSE WE’RE HEADED BACK!
It’s ’80s night in Downtown Lenoir. Dress in your favorite 1980s outfit for a chance to win prizes from the stage and even get discounts at participating downtown businesses.
Cassette Rewind will be performing all your favorite ’80s hits from 7:00 pm-10:00 pm from the Downtown Stage. The rain location will be the Historic Lenoir High School Auditorium.
During intermission at 8:30pm, we will host ’80s trivia from the stage and hold an ’80s costume contest! Trivia and contest winners get a downtown prize pack full of gift cards and goodies from downtown businesses!
Dress is your favorite ’80s outfit and collect these great discounts at participating downtown businesses:
- Fercott Fermentables : in-store raffle prize for the person wearing the best outfit
- The Shake-n-Dog : 10% OFF all items
- The Shake-n-Dog’s Corner Creamery : $1.50 OFF a classic banana split
- Tybrisa Books : 10% OFF all items
- Liquid Roots Brewing Project : hosting Best ’80s Hair Contest and releasing an ’80s themed beer
- Natural Elements of NC : 10% OFF all items
- CHECK BACK FOR MORE!
Check back Tuesday, June 25 for full details.